Why Rack Does Stuff for US is the second episode of Show. It was published on August 1, 2012.
Rack and NH are in the kitchen, when US calls them on their phone for help. They go over to her office, and learn that US's clock is one minute off. Rack fixes it, and the two leave. NH asks Rack why he always helps US with even the silliest tasks. Rack answers it is because it is a life debt. A flashback shows US and Rack next to each other with a building nearly crushing Rack. US pushes him out of the way, saving his life. Rack vows to be US's servant for the rest of his life. After the flashback, NH questions if US helped Rack with anything else. Rack then realizes she has not helped him ever since the building fall. Rack then goes to her office and quits being her servant. US responds by having a fight to the death. The two then fight in the office, ruining it in the process. They then fall out of the window and on the ground. NH, hidden in a tree, attempts to assassinate US so he can become the mayor. However, a squirrel distracts him, making him use his weapon too early. The bullet is heading towards US, when Rack pushes her out of the way, saving her life. Rack, who has the bullet in his arm, requests to go to the hospital, then goes unconscious. When Rack awakens, he is fine and well, and the three leave the hospital and head to their homes.
The transcript for the episode can be found here.
- Story by: Utter solitude
- Written by: Rackliffelikespurple
- Additional Material: Utter solitude and New Heathera
Personally, I don't think this is as good as the last one, but I still like it. I'm really looking forward to next week's episode.
Well, I hope this was worth your time. Thanks for reading.
Promo For Next EpisodeEdit
- (NH is in a chair wearing a red robe, wearing reading glasses, holding a newspaper in his hands and has a pipe in his mouth that blows bubbles.)
- NH: Ah, time to read the obituary section.
- (Rack comes in with a camera.)
- Rack: Aw! Look at cute NH! He has a little robe, little newspaper and little pipe! So adorable!
- NH: You are next on my list.